UNIGLOBE ATB (Air Travel Bureau Limited)
SOLUTION PROVIDED –
CHALLENGES FACED BY THE CUSTOMER –
UNIGLOBE Travel is a leading provider of travel management services to small to mid-size enterprise (SME) and leisure clients through its network. It was their own decision to replace WatchGuard firewall with the Cyberoam firewall.
The problems they faced were:
BENEFITS THE CUSTOMER GAINED –
- Need for Web and Application Filtering
- User Accountability Issues, Virus and Malware Threat
- Prevent users from accessing unproductive, harmful and malware-laden websites which can expose the company’s network to cyber threats.
- Restricting uploading/downloading of streaming media, which occupied precious bandwidth.
- Need to provide Internet access to users for business purposes and to ensure speed and security of content.
- Need for deployment of a proper user accountability solution which could log and monitor the entire browsing pattern of a user.
After deploying Cyberoam in the network, the benefits that they notice are:
- Secured dynamic IP environments.
- Simplified audit with instant user identification.
- Blended Security, Connectivity and Productivity.
- Simplified security management.
- Supports SaaS deployments and Cloud environment.
- Supports creation of work profile-based groups across distributed locations.
- Supports applications that work on real-time updates.